So......I decided to try a different contest for a change. I was inspired by TWD98 to do this. It's basically the Game Show Shortcut Challenge. Adam, Justin, Colton and myself have completed the GSSC. Now it's your turn!
Here are the rules.
1. You must have Mario Kart Wii and a Wii
2. You must have a YouTube Account
3. You must do the ten shortcuts in order from 1 to 10
4. You must post your video for proof
5. You get three power ups. The easy pass allows you to do an easier version of the level, the tutorial will allow you three extra lives for that round, and the skip it will allow you to skip the level.
Here is an example.
Here are the shortcuts in order.
1. DK Summit Single Chasm (Easy pass:USE A SHROOM)
2. Toad's Factory Lake Jump (Easy pass:USE A SHROOM)
3. Rainbow Road Moon Jump (Easy pass: Multiple Shrooms)
4. Koopa Cape Grass Hop (Easy pass: USE A SHROOM)
5. DK Summit Double Chasm. (Easy pass: USE A SHROOM)
6. Dry Dry Ruins (Easy Pass: Hit Off-road)
7. Grumble Volcano Rock Hop (Easy pass: Stop method)
8. Coconut Mall Ultra Shortcut (Easy pass : Use the rail)
9. Bowser Castle Ultra Shortcut ( Easy pass: Stop method)
10. Rainbow Road Kart Shortcut (Easy pass: Multiple shrooms)
Comment if you need any help, and I'll help you.
Good luck! Contest ends 12/26/13!